*Remedy "Technical Business Analyst" *
Notes: We are NOT looking for Remedy Developers or Admin, we need people
with Business Analysis experience and Remedy.
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 12 months +
* Communicate with business owners to understand business requirements
* Define functional specification for projects based on business
* Analyze resource requirements and identify risks associated with projects
* Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and
* Interface with developers and business owners for project requirements
* Perform risk management and change management on projects
* Assist with internal process improvements
* Hands-on Skills in Remedy development/ production support including ARS
Mid-Tier, Remedy ITSM, Remedy Knowledge Management (RKM) etc.
* B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
* 4+ years of IT experience
* Strong communication and coordination skills
* Strong experience on Remedy and Knowledge base
*Strong understanding of the SDLC process
*Very organized and extremely detailed oriented
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.