Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Sr. Java Developer @ Manhattan, NY. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Sr. Java Developer(8 - 10 yrs exp)*

*Location : Manhattan, NY *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

* *

*Job Description: *

 A senior developer is needed to work in the IT team that supports the Risk
Management department responsible for monitoring, measuring and
communicating risks generated by Brokerage's business lines. The candidate
will focus on developing solutions for Brokerage's Operational Risk and
Control Framework, including tools to support the work flow and processing
of information related to assessing and remediating risk, identifying
operational losses and managing key risk indicators (KRI).

 The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on experience designing,
building and integrating work flow and analytical systems in a multi-tier
environment. Strong Java and Web development experience is essential.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Responsibilities will include working with business analysts and end-users
to understand requirements, designing, developing, maintaining and
supporting work flow solutions using* Flex, core Java *and* DB2 UDB*. To be
successful in this role, the candidate must be eager to create robust,
well-tested solutions that satisfy real business problems.

 *Education:* College degree in computer science/related fields from a
recognized university with a strong engineering and/or math pedigree, or
equivalent experience.

 *Skills Required: *

- 8 - 10 years experience in Java.

-5+ years hands-on experience with *Java* (Need to have worked on
distributed Java applications, in a service based architecture)

-5+ years experience with *FLEX* or *Java* *Servlets*/*JSP* (*Spring* *MVC*,
*Struts* *etc*.)

-5+ years Table design, Stored Procedure/SQL development (*DB2* *UDB*, *
Oracle*, *Sybase* etc.)

-5+ Years /*Unix*/*ksh*/*Perl* *experience*.

-Need to demonstrate in-depth understanding of OO principles, design
patterns and threading techniques.

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the