Title: Hyperion Developer
Location: Purchase, NY
Length: Long Term
Leading Consumer Products Goods (CPG) client in NY has an immediate need
for three (3) development resources that can pick up design and work it -
No design work will be needed:
• One resource can be heavy into Essbase only with limited
• The other two resources need to have Planning experience in
addition to Essbase experience
Candidates must be available to start the project by October 7, 2013 - a
• Project will develop a new Hyperion Planning implementation
on 188.8.131.52 for 200 users. Client expects to have multiple planning
applications and an ASO reporting cube.
• Web Forms and SmartView will be used for data entry and
• Client has several Financial Reporting reports to be develop
for the implementation.
• Design is complete so development is ready to start.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Hyperion Planning developer should have minimum of 3 to 5
years’ experience in addition to Essbase experience
• Experience with application set-up, outline maintenance, MaxL
to create load scripts, calc scripts, and report scripts. Dimension
formula writing and security groups and filters set-up experience.
• Experience with forms development, business rules, and other
Hyperion Planning objects like workflow and tasks lists.
• UNIX environment experience required as we will be on a Linux
• Hyperion Reports experience a plus as we will be developing
• Familiar with v184.108.40.206 or later of Essbase and Planning.
• SmartView experience and VBA automation a plus.
• Experience with SQL programmer a plus.
• Looking for excellent written and verbal communication skills
to be able to work in a professional business environment
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.