*Java Tech Lead/Architect*
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Very Long term, 12+ months
Pay Rate: 65/hr C2C- MAX
Must be able to communicate with Business stakeholders as well
This candidate will be *100% accountable for the success of the offshore
team* while also being an individual contributor.
Candidates with experience in *cloud architectures, MongoDB/NoSQL will be
• *At least 9+* years’ experience in the *design, architecture,
and implementation* of highly scalable web applications using the following
technologies: AJAX, J2EE, XML, XSL, Spring, Web Services, JDBC, SQL, HTML,
• Strong experience in coordination with an offshore team to
ensure successful delivery with quality and on time.
• Good experience with client-server database-driven applications
using Oracle or equivalent RDBMS.
• Good experience with developing applications to be Cloud hosted
is strongly preferred.
• Good experience with implementing Search functionality is
• Good experience in MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
• Good experience with Agile Software and Test Driven Development
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with a Master’s degree
• Perform research, analysis, design and implementation.
• Establish partnerships with internal customers including Product
Managers, Project Managers, Engineers, and Systems Architects.
• Perform offshore coordination to ensure quality and compliance
in delivered code.
• Consults with outside organizations including vendors and
• Delivers products that meet business goals and financial
• Mentor other team members and developers.
• Work in team environment and share knowledge.
• Evaluate new technologies and software products to determine
feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities into the
• Track record of delivering products on time.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Contributes as a hands-on software developer.
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.