Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *SAP SD/ LE Consultant *for one of our clients
*Bloomfield, NJ*. Please go through the below requirement if your
consultants  are open for projects and if interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

* *

*Title: *SAP SD/ LE Consultant**

*Location: *Bloomfield, NJ**

*Duration: *6+ Months**

* *

*Req Details:*

6+ years of with specific expertise in the SD & Logistics module

Strong SAP SD Skill-set in areas of : Order Management, Billing, Pricing &
Customer  EDI

Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis
skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation full
cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design,
Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support

Willing to work on Legacy  SAP 4.0B related enhancement

Strong communication skills.

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-5 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 | <>