*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net  /Direct:

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Senior iOS
Developer.* Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position : Senior iOS Developer
Location: Needham, MA
Duration: 3 months

Must  be local*

We need a Senior iOS developer in Needham.  The role would be a tech lead
for the clients  iPhone eCommerce native app and their iPad-based kiosk.

Saroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs