*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net  /Direct:

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for* Senior Java
Developer / Architect* Please let us know if you would be interested for
the below requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.
Position : Senior Java Developer / Architect
Location: Boston
Duration: 3 months*

We have multiple openings for good J2EE Ecomm java Devs and Architects.
Main duties and responsibilities:*
·         Design and develop new code and/or support operations,
maintenance, and enhancements of existing code using best practices and
·         Work and coordinate with various teams - Client, QA, IT, and
Offshore team
·         Troubleshooting and bug fixing
·         Estimate and plan iterative / agile releases
·         Identify and escalate risk
·         Handle production issues within defined SLA
·         Mentor team members on the best techniques and processes

General Skills Needed:*
·         Deep understanding on Object Oriented design.
·         Knowledge on design patterns and SOA.
·         ECommerce domain knowledge.
·         Experience working in agile or iterative SDLCs

*Specific Skills Required for the Project:*
·         Expert proficiency in Java and JEE
·         Experience with JSON any ORM framework like iBATIS or Hibernate,
·         Performance tuning & debugging.
·         Knowledge on build tools like ANT and Maven and preferably
experience on continuous integration tools like Jenkins or Bamboo.
·         Familiar with SQL and / or experience with database technologies
such as Oracle.
Additional “Would like” Skills and Experience:*
·         Client Facing Experience
·         User journeys
·         IA Experience
·         Visual Design Experience
·         Experience in Production Support

Saroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs