*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net  /Direct:

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *QA
Manager*.Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position : QA Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 1 year

Need 10+ yrs of exp
Client is implementing a third party Demand Response System which basically
will establish the communication between the whole chain from end
customerto power grid. The project will have six different streams of
1.         Product definition
2.         Process for DE Business
3.         Process for DE Upstream
4.         System Implementation
5.         Regulator compliance & Infrastructure
6.         End user technology (Portal, automated end customer equipments)

The person will be expected to create a test strategy across the six
streamof work, identify testable scenario, identify interactions
between the six
streams, identify interactions between the different part of the
organization, Identify test cases, business users and coordinate the test
cycle and test data.

Saroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs