Location: Canonsburg, PA
Duration: 6 months, extendable
Experience Required: Minimum 10+ Years of IT experience and 7+ years of
The MicroStrategy architect will provide the technology leadership for all
BI related portions of our advertising analytics and attribution platform.
Architect will be responsible for design, implementation and support of the
MicroStrategy reporting environment. The architect will set the strategy
solution architecture that will allow our end users to glean insights that
they cannot do today and or do so more efficiently.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• 10+ years in IT
• 7+ years "hands-on" experience with MicroStrategy.
• 5+ years of experience in data warehouse architecture and
• 5+ years "hands-on" experience using Oracle PL/SQL, stored
procedures, SQL optimization skills.
• Proven experience with data integration, business intelligence
and web solutions.
• Expert at complicated report/dashboard/ Mobile design and data
• Very strong business analysis experience.
• MicroStrategy environment expertise including desktop report
development, dashboards, mobile, distribution services, and datamarts.
• Must be a MicroStrategy Certified Engineering Principal.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, and exhibits excellent
initiative, intensity and motivation.
• Experience with SQL data warehouse platforms.
• Data Warehouse theory and concepts Understand facts and
• Dimensional Modeling theory and concepts Familiar with Star and
• Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred in Computer Science /
• Must have excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and documentation skills.
• Good knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (Agile
• Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a
• Data warehousing, MicroStrategy Report development,
MicroStrategy Document/Dashboard, MicroStrategy Architect, MicroStrategy
Administrator, ETL tool, Data modeling, UNIX / Sun Solaris, and SQL.
• Will be SPOC for the client and should have prior exposure to
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.