*Technical Systems Business Analyst – Must be close to CT*
*Location: Groton , CT *
*12 + Months*
Play a systems analyst role and acts as a liaison between business and
technology teams to translate business needs into functional and technical
Ability to provide strong analytical insights into the functional areas of
the application and communicate effectively with the stakeholders (both
technology and business)
*Mandatory Technical / Functional :*
1. In-depth experience in Requirements Gathering, Analysis and mapping
requirements into functional and non-functional requirements
2. Translate requirements into process, data and technology models
3. Expertise in writing Use-Cases and Modeling tools such as UML
4. Expertise in writing User stories & Grooming the user stories.
5. Expertise in translating the requirements into user stories
6. Prior some development experience of Java and J2EE based web
7. Understanding of framework -J2EE, JSF/AJAX, PrimeFaces,
JBoss//Hibernate & Oracle SQL.
8. Ability to determine the potential solutions and testing them for
both technical and business compatibility
9. Strong understanding of Test Driven development and ability to
participate in functional testing
10. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as required
11. Understanding of application dependencies and impacts
12. Familiarity with all PDLC processes and technical deliverables
13. Experience with Agile Methodology and working in an onshore-offshore
1. Strong Analytical Skills
2. Self-motivator with ability to thrive in complex and dynamic
3. Strong Communication skills
1. Act as a liaison between offshore and onshore groups and provides
mentorship / technical guidance to the team
2. Mentor and Knowledge Sharing with teams on Product Functional
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.