*PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net /Direct:
My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Sr Manager
PM/QA *.Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to me with your updated resume.
*Position : Sr Manager PM/QA
Duration: 10/7/2013 – 10/6/2014
Location: Boca Raton, FL
*Skill and Role Summary:
Oversee and Design a Testing program
Main duties and responsibilities:*
- Structures and manages testing programs to meet client business
- Manages risks to the program, to Sapient and to the account.
Establishes and maintains program communications. Responsible for scope
management throughout the
- Secures the appropriate project staffing. Ensures the execution
of project reviews.
- Leads project teams of 20+ people. Removes roadblocks to
success. Builds and structures integrated teams to ensure maximum
- Provides vision, purpose, direction and motivation to team. Sets
the standard on the team for the quality of work. Ensures key program-wide
roles and responsibilities are
- Ensures the use of best practices and lessons learned from
previous projects. Creates a positive, collaborative working environment
for the team.
- Holds accountable all project leads, regardless of discipline.
Mentors and coaches project team members. Gives and receives both written
and verbal feedback.
Communicates company-wide messages to the team.
- Manages third-party partner and/or vendor relationships, as
- Ensures that client drivers and priorities are understood and
addressed. Frames decision-making based on business trade-offs. Manages
peer-level client relationships
(expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation,
- Develops relationships with key client stakeholders and client
executives and ensures appropriate level of participation throughout
- Participates in recruitment and hiring activities, including
interviewing and conducting hiring exercises.
- Works with Business Development to understand client needs,
develop and present proposals. Identifies business development
opportunities on current engagements.
Bachelor's degree required; 10+ years work experience; 7+ years project
management experience, preferably in a client-service organization; 2+
years internet experience; 3+ years of client management experience with
primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at the executive
level; Led diverse teams of 30 people in dynamic and fast-paced
environments; Accountability for budget or client revenue of $10mm+;
Experienced multiple full project lifecycles from business development to
final delivery; Experience using object oriented design and development
methodologies; Experience helping to drive business development efforts
with new and existing clients; Experience managing multiple projects
simultaneously (preferably in an integrated program); Led teams with
multiple discipline representation (especially technology, creative, and
strategy);Direct managerial responsibility for 10 individuals
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.