*Please submit resumes to go...@r3tek.com*

   *Title: *Developer - C/Unix Developer

Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration: 18 months

The C/UNIX Developer is responsible for converting data from specifications
and problem statements to computer code to solve business or technology
problems. The Developer works in a team environment to support programs in
production and systems development. The Developer is responsible for
developing and updating programs that are defect free and meet or exceed
service level performance metrics. The Developer possesses basic knowledge
of systems development methodology.

*Category *

*Name *

*Required *

*Importance *

*Level *

*Last Used *

*Experience *

Database Platforms

3-5 years

Operating Systems/APIs

3-5 years

Programming Languages

Unix Shell Scripting

3-5 years

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Resource Manager*

*R3 Technology Inc.,*

*6 Kilmer Road, Suite K*

*Edison, New Jersey 08817*

*Email: go...@r3tek.com*

*Direct :  732-429-1833*

*Fax     :  7325684786*

*Note*: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
go...@r3tek.com <sandee...@r3tek.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses
to be removed