Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to * <srika...@logisofttechinc.com> <srika...@logisofttechinc.com>
*JOB #991 –Mobile Developer*
*Location: Downtown Chicago*
*Duration: 6 months *possible extension*
*Rate: DOE – open*
**1st initial interview will be via phone/2nd round will be F2F or SKYPE*
Under limited supervision, responsible for developing software systems and
components. Contribute to requirements definition, design and reviews.
Participate in all stages of software development including refining
product vision, gathering requirements, software system design, coding,
testing, release, and support. Provide technical expertise for small teams
focused on specific software modules. Follow a documented software
development process and contribute to process improvements. Design and
implement the software configuration management process and procedures.
Ensure software created and released conforms to quality requirements by
accurately writing and executing test plans. Work with other departments to
achieve cross-functional goals to satisfy customer expectations. Mentor
less experienced team members on technical matters.
*GENERAL CONSULTANT ACCOUNTABILITIES*
• Software design and review
• Software development of application or system components
• Requirements definition and analysis
• Unit testing of developed code
• Investigation and root cause analysis of software and system defects
• Maintain and run tools and processes that support and automate software
• Understand the technical aspects of the products used to support the
configuration management activities of the development process
• Adapt configuration management tools for the complex needs of the
development teams or the management of the development process
• Generate, monitor and maintain Baseline Audit, and Configuration Item
• Publish release packages and records
• Deploy the development artifacts to a staging area for release to
• Enforce process compliance
• Create and execute approved test plans and analyzes and report results
• Decompose requirements for testability and provide feedback to the
requirement gathering process
• Interact with customers/users to support software acceptance process and
act as a liaison between development and user community
• Investigate and report problems
*Desired Skills and Experience*
Solid Mobile Developer to work on PhoneGap framework with strong knowledge
in OOD. You will be working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, agile
environment. You will primarily be working on our consumer facing web tool
• 4+ years of mobile application development experience
• Expert knowledge of PhoneGap to build native apps for Windows, Apple iOS
• Expert knowledge with jQuery mobile, AJAX, JSON and XML
• Strong debugging skills using FireBug etc.
• Strong understanding of RESTful Web Services
• Location Based Services experience is a huge plus
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies is desired*
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.