*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email:

Job Title: Pega Developers  -------   5 Openings
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 6-12+ Months Contract

Pega Developers with one of our direct clients here in Raleigh, NC. These
positions are on a long-term project and may be extended based on budget,
need, and individual's fit within the department.

The ideal candidate will have experience specifically within healthcare or
Medicaid. Experience within the public sector, preferably State or local
government, is also preferred.

Candidate must be knowledgeable of and experienced with web and desktop
application software design and development environments. Principal
responsibilities include:
Develop code using Pega Business Process Management (BPM) system including
front-end methodologies like AJAX, JavaScript, CSS
Design and develop web services components for cross-application solutions
Perform testing on developed code (initial and regression)
Participate and contribute to a team approach to software development and
problem solving using Agile/Scrum practices
Work well as part of a development team including across System and
Business Analyst teams as well as other development teams.

5+ years experience total with PRPC out of which 2+ years with v6.x
(preferably V5.3 or above) with experience in new Pega capabilities
2+ years Experience on Pega CPM, Smart Investigate frameworks;
Experience in Integrating Pega with other applciations
Experience in Web technologies including Servlets, JSP, and XML. Should
have hands on experience in developing web applications.
Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
Excellent skills in any of the RDBMS tools like Oracle, MSSQL, DB2 or
Sybase. Should be proficient in SQL commands
Experience in WebSphere Preferred
CSA or CSSA Certification preferred.

Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter