*Sr. Data Modeler*
Location: Canonsburg, PA
Duration: 3+ months, extendable
• Understand logical *data modeling and convert logical data model
to physical data model.*
• Understand the application and provide assistance to ETL
designers to build an efficient process.
• Build, maintain and enhance to all library packages/functions in
PL/SQL to support application process.
• Manage Security - User and role management.
• Analyze existing process/application, indentify bottlenecks and
suggest improvements / process tuning and SQL tuning to eliminate
performance bottle necks.
• Monitor performance, analyze AWR identify top SQLs and
continuously improve the system.
• Manage and maintain all schema objects and promote to various
• Maintain source code for all database objects using SVN.
• Package database deployment scripts based on release document
and handle deployment errors if any during release.
• Support implemented *BI solutions (MicroStrategy reporting),
Actimize Surveillance Models and ETL (Informatica) batch process.*
• Must be proficient in *Oracle 11g Database and features*. Data
Warehousing, Star schema data models, Data partitioning and pruning, Oracle
Real Application Cluster, ASM, Resource manager, Oracle Enterprise Grid
Control , DBFS, Import/Export, SQL Loader, Oracle supplied packages/API,
Oracle Scheduler, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle timed model statistic, AWR, Oracle
MAA, UNIX/ Linux.
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.