Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to * <srika...@logisofttechinc.com> <srika...@logisofttechinc.com>
*Title: Sr. Tibco System Engineer*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 5 months w/possible extensions*
*Pay Rate: 52/hr C2C
Candidate needs to possess the following skills -- Bachelors Degree in
Business or IS, with at least 6 yrs of experience in IT SAP R/3 adaptors
Tibco BW 5.8 Tibco Designer 5.5 Tibco MQ Adapter Tibco R3 Adapter Tivrv
Tibco Admin Java
Day to Day activities for the Sr. System Engineer would be to administer
and maintain the Tibco Infrastructures. Knowledge of Active Matrix
infrastructure is preferred but general Tibco admin skills will be
acceptable. The work for the Active Matrix infrastructure includes: Work
with the SOA developers to deploy web services into the Active Matrix
environment). This person will also design and create the infrastructure,
perform capacity analysis, and work with Tibco engineering and support on
service requests and break-fixes.
Operate on windows 2003 64 bit operating servers. Scripting (Power script
and/or ANT), JAVA development, are a definite plus along with Business
Works and Business Events knowledge.
Responsible for the design, testing, evaluation, implementation, and
support of various platforms (hardware, operating systems, software, and
systems tools). Provide consultation and direct technical support in life
cycle planning, problem management, integration, and systems programming.
Implement releases, upgrades, and/or changes into the environment. Ensure
platform performance and availability meet enterprise objectives through
monitoring, timely service restoration, and tuning. Duties may include
capacity planning, workload modeling, system maintenance/administration,
• Understand technical/business requirements gathered from the business
• Analyze, design, and document platforms/systems to meet enterprise
• Install, customize, maintain, test, and troubleshoot operating systems
and other systems software.
• Configure, install, maintain, test, and troubleshoot hardware systems.
• Perform root cause analysis to quickly recover from service
interruptions, and to prevent recurring problems.
• Research, evaluate, and recommend emerging technologies for enterprise
use to consistently drive down total cost of ownership.
• Provide technical support, as needed, to the enterprise.
• Perform technical reviews comparing enterprise standard platform
components with that of their leading industry competitors.
• Consult with other business units (e.g. application groups, DBAs,
middleware, etc.) to configure platforms for product installation.
• Design and document enterprise standards and procedures.
• Ensure platforms/systems conform to established enterprise/industry
standards (systems management, security, operating systems, etc.) and
• Implement changes to platforms with minimal impact to the business by
following enterprise standards and procedures.
• Monitor, manage, and tune platforms to ensure expected availability and
performance levels are achieved.
• Provide on-site, and on-call 7x24x365 support, as needed.
• Coordinate activities with internal/external technology owners/service
• Plan and implement life cycle management of software and hardware.
• Keep abreast of industry and technology trends.
*May perform other duties as assigned.
Basic Entry Requirements:
• Associate’s degree or industry certification in an applicable IT field,
in addition to four years applicable experience in the
design/administration/support of one or more platforms; or a Bachelor’s
degree in an IT field, in addition to two years applicable experience in
the design/administration/support of one or more platforms; or five years
equivalent in depth experience in the above related areas.
• The ideal candidate will have knowledge of multiple systems
(operating/integration/architecture) and programming
languages/methodologies. Thorough understanding of server and desk top
based technology, utilizing network systems related to enterprise view.
Previous airline experience is ideal.
Major Skills and Competencies:
• Communication Skills - The ability to communicate verbally and in writing
with all levels of employees and management, capable of successful formal
and informal communication, speaks and writes clearly and understandably at
the right level.
• Integrity and Trust - Involves being widely trusted, being seen as a
direct, truthful individual, can present the unvarnished truth in an
appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, and
doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
• Teamwork - Involves working well in a collaborative setting, supporting
work team by volunteering for and completing assignments, acting as a
positive team member by contributing to discussions, developing and
maintaining both formal and informal relationships enterprise-wide, defines
success in terms of the entire team through mentoring and knowledge
• Technical Expertise - Involves demonstrating a commitment to increasing
knowledge and skills in current technical/functional area, keeping up to
date on technical developments, staying informed as to industry practices,
knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business
• Dedication - Involves demonstrating a desire to dedicate time and energy
to accomplish goals, tasks, assignments, etc. Will do what it takes to get
• Flexibility - Is open to change, enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar
tasks, anticipates and adjusts to problems and roadblocks, is not thrown
off when things change, can flex to future consequences and trends
• Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult
problems with effective solutions, probes all fruitful sources for answers,
can see hidden problems, is excellent at honest analysis, looks beyond the
obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answer.
• Self-Development - Is actively committed to continuously improve
him/herself, understands that different situations and levels may call for
different skills and approaches, knows personal strengths, weaknesses,
opportunities and limits, works on compensating for weaknesses and
limitations, seeks feedback, gains insights from mistakes, is open to
criticism without being defensive.
• Task Management - Delivers quality work on time, translates planning into
action by following applicable established procedures or methodologies,
proactively monitors and controls task status by collecting and analyzing
task data to anticipate and address barriers, appropriately communicates
and resolves or escalates any problems that
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.