Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *SQL Server DBA @ Houston, TX. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : SQL Server DBA*

*Location : Houston, TX *

*Duration : 4 - 6 Months Plus Contract *

 **** Note : Massive Parallel Processing (MPP) & Data Warehouse Experience
Needed *****

 *Job Requirements:** *

-“*Fluent*” on *relational* *databases* and *SQL*

-With knowledge and experience with *dimensional data warehouse design*

-Who has been exposed to *MPP* (*Massive* *Parallel* *Processing*, shared
nothing) platforms (Commonly known MPP data warehouse platforms are: *Teradata;
SeaQuest/Neoview; Microsoft Parallel Data Warehouse; *and* Vertica*).

-*Unix* knowledge helps – the middle tier on which we put the scripts for

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*

*Phone Number:*

*Availability:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.