*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net  /Direct:

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for* Analytics
Architect*.Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position : Analytics Architect
Duration: 6 months
Location: San Ramon, California

Core Skills:*
1.      Experience in architecture, design and implementation experience of
Data Warehouse and business intelligence/analytics solutions. Technology
stack – Microsoft (SSIS,
         SSRS, SSAS) and SQL Server
2.      Can lead the design, estimation, planning, and implementation of IT
3.      Establish high, mid and micro level design and implementation plans
working with the Project Manager.
4.      Capable of interacting and influencing outcomes with IT and
Business stakeholders
5.      Educating business users on the use of the BI platform for
strategic decision-making
6.      Possess POV on various BI tools comparison (Microsoft, Oracle)
along with Pros and Cons
a.      Deliver compelling presentations to internal and external
Soft Skills:*
1.      Client facing role
2.      Facilitate mid-senior level IT and business stakeholders through
sessions (focused on architecture and strategy)
3.      Solid quals in implementing full lifecycle Data Analytics solutions
4.      Strong written and verbal communication skills
5.      Experience with what-if scenarios/optimization techniques is added

Saroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs