Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Hyperion Essbase Technical
Consultant @ Denver, CO. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Hyperion Essbase Technical Consultant *

*Location : Denver, CO *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

* *

*Job Description: *

 Seeking a Hyperion Essbase Technical Consultant for a 6 month project in
Denver, CO to assist our client with an integration project involving
Hyperion Essbase and financial information with Business Objects. Our
client is building out their BI environment and will be using Business
Objects as the reporting tool which will be pulling information from
Hyperion Essbase and Sybase IQ for their DataWarehouse. The selected
resource will need to be able to integrate Hyperion Essbase with Business
Objects reporting capabilities. The candidate will assist in modeling the
ETL framework and should be versed in verifying accuracy of data, testing
methods, and the maintenance and support of the Essbase applications.
Various responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
Troubleshoot and performance tuning of the Essbase applications and
development of Business Object reports.

 *Required Skills: *

*-8-10 years *of *Technical Consulting *with *Hyperion and Essbase
development *

-Experience with *Oracle Server Bus *

*-ETL* and *data* *modeling* *experience*

-Ability to work with users and the business to understand business needs

-Excellent written and verbal communication

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the