Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

SAP QM Implementation Consultant
NASHVILLE, TN
This is 50% REMOTE FROM HOME and 50% on site at Nashville TN.
Phone interview to hire!

*Requirements :*
Previous Implementation experience of SAP Quality Management (QM) module
Ability to understand current systems and advice for best ways to implement
SAP QM

*Plusses :*
SAP QM Development experience
Other SAP Module experience
SAP V6 experience

*Role :
*The SAP QM Implementation Consultant will be responsible for working with
the Business Analyst and the Project Manager for the QM project
They will be responsible for helping lay out the road map for the
implementation
The client is currently working on 10 legacy systems across the
country--the Implementation Consultant is responsible for answering these
questions:

*Questions*
1. Which systems on the roadmap need to be implemented/which sequence is
best?
2. What pitfalls will our team need to be aware of and the types of
questions our business analyst should be focusing on when requirements
gathering
and planning?