Please reply at

*Position:  Salesforce Developer
Location: Berkley Heights, NJ*
*Duration: 10 weeks plus extensions*

*Must Haves:*
5 plus years of development experience
2 plus years with Salesforce Development
Must be proficient with Apex & VisualForce
*Must have 201 certification
*Good communication and ability to work with other team members (good soft

Any other certs: 301,401, 501
SQL or database analytical skills
Worked for CPG company (Consumer packaged goods)

In this role our client is looking for a strong sales force developer to
come in and work on projects relating to enhancement support.  They will be
doing development and interacting with IT members on a day to day basis as
well as developing enhancements for new design and strategy.They will need
to sit onsite for 4 days a week to help support the enhancements.

Direct: 203-652-1444*125