Hope You are doing well….
Please find the attached profile of your bench consultants.
*Skill: Sr. Java Developer*
*Location: Chicago, IL*
· *Around 8 years of experience working as a System Analyst in the
software development industry.*
· Industries served – *Investment Banking and Retail Banking.*
· Excellent skills in writing *Detail Technical Design document
(DTD), Project Implementation plans, *Data Flow Diagrams (DFD's), Test
Plans, Program Specification documents.
· Extensive experience in the design, development and deployment* *
of* J2EE applications *using* Spring framework, Hibernate, Struts
framework, EJB, JMS and JSP.*
· Experience in developing* real time Java based XML applications
using JMS, EJB, Apache axis web services, SAX/DOM and XSLT.*
· Experience in developing* web services (SOAP and Restful)*
· Extensive experience with in working with various databases
and SQL server.*
· Hands on experience with *PL/SQL statements and stored procedures.
DOMAIN SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE
· Good knowledge of *Misys* *Summit FT5.4 and Summit Classic *and
OTC derivatives products (Swap, Credits, Equities and Options)
· Experience in *building real time peripheral systems right from
prototype to facilitate straight through processing(STP) of OTC derivative
trades received from various clients into Misys Summit FT 5.x(Derivatives
Trade Capture Application)*
· Experience in *building Central Counterparty (CCP) solution for
OTC derivatives – developed MQ based interface between Misys Summit
(Derivatives Trade Capture Application) and Markit trade processing for
trade affirmation and clearing*
· Experience in *building real time* *margin statement processing
capability for margin statements received from various clearing brokers*
· Experience in working directly with *Business Process Analysts
and Business Analysts* to analyze requirements and system design and also
have experience in working with *Derivative Operations* teams to resolve
any production issues
· Expertise in *on boarding new derivatives clients* across North
America, Europe and APAC regions into existing derivatives infrastructure –
developed technical solutions to onboard 8 clients
· Experience in *developing technical solutions to migrate current
business data and support any future business* of securities services
businesses acquired by investment banks
· Experience in developing standard derivatives reports
· Experience in defining Summit static data, booking trades
manually in Summit Classic or Summit FT, understand and validate OTC trade
data received from clients , troubleshooting trade capture issues, validation
of trade affirmation and clearance mechanism using Markit trade processing
system interface screens
· Flexible in working hours when on boarding new derivative clients
across geographic regions
Thanks & Regards
*Flexera Global, Inc,* Houston, Texas - 77057,
Contact: 281 305 4282, Fax: 281-305-0239, Email:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.