*PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net /Direct:
My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Sr.
*.Please let us know if you would be interested for the below requirement.
Respond to me with your updated resume.
*Position : Sr. iOS Software Engineer – Mobile Device Management
Location: South Jordan, UT 84095 (Possibility for Remote)
Duration: 6 month contract-to-hire*
Company Overview: * We work in partnership with our customers to reduce IT
complexity, protect and manage assets and enable IT organizations to
provide a high level of service to their business. Our employees and
partners strive to be the most proactive in the industry as we implement
our customer focus strategy. That customer focus strategy is driven by the
following core values: innovation, accountability, teamwork and trust.
Our rapidly growing suite of software is comprised of Systems, Security,
Asset, Service and Mobility solutions, with this Principal Software
Engineer position developing iOS applications in the Mobility organization.
The Principal Software Engineer will have and maintain a deep understanding
of the iOS platform, related development practices, as well as overall
market direction, and will be counted on to provide insight into how to
improve and maintain our iOS related software as to maintain a distinct
advantage against competitors’ products. The Principal Software Engineer
will team with other experienced engineering, product management, quality
assurance and technical support staff members to deliver high quality
products that exceed customer expectations. This delivery will take place
using a proven Agile development process.
• Work with Product Management and Engineering resources to design,
architect and implement iOS solutions across multiple Mobility products
• Gain proficiency with existing Mobility products, and act as the
subject matter expert in iOS for Engineering
• Maintain the highest knowledge of relevant iOS technologies, emerging
business/industry trends, competitive technical direction and product
• Understand customer needs and business issues related to iOS in the
marketplace, and contribute to both business and functional requirements
• Lead and participate in software design and architectural discussions
related to iOS development
• Mentor other engineers around iOS development
• Use functional requirements as the basis for research, analysis, and
• Produce effective object oriented implementations
• Include automated testing in all development projects
• Maintain existing code, including automated tests
• Be actively engaged in both ‘what we do’ and ‘how we do it’ by working
closely with the other engineers, testers, product manager, and product
• Participate in the continuous improvement of the development process
• Develop and share knowledge about both the product and the code
• Contribute to the company’s IP portfolio by submitting IDFs for new
product innovations on a regular basis
• Review software products being considered for acquisition, including
investigation of APIs and study of product documentation
• May perform other job duties as directed by Employee's leaders
• 10 plus years of related experience as a Software Engineer, with at
least 5 plus years mobile application development on iOS
• Demonstrated expertise in iOS development and platform
• MUST HAVE MOBILE DEVICE MANGEMENT EXPERIENCE
• Experience with containerization of mobile devices
• Expert level knowledge in Objective-C and working knowledge of C++
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and
• Strong technical troubleshooting skills and problem solving ability
• Demonstrated ability to think through situations outside the norm and
develop appropriate solutions, isolating the root cause
• Must be able to work well both individually as well as with others as
part of a team
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
demonstrated equivalent experience
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.