Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srika...@logisofttechinc.com
Requirement ID's 3748068 Role Technical PM for unit/assembly testing
automation Mandatory Technical Skills Deep experience with testing
automation, JUnit and Tuxedo Desirable Technical Skills * Review
requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other
project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be
* Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest
techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing.
* Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated
test suites for various Software Cafeteria products; i.e., perform
automated dynamic testing.
* Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test
Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
* Participate in the Change Control Board to identify the quality
implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product
definition on the testing process.
* Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an
automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test.
* Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test
objects developed and test environments used.
Mandatory Functional Skills *Preparing test plans, budgets, and schedules.
* Provide technical guidance to junior-level test engineers and/or test
technicians assigned to assist the Test Automation Engineer.
* Performance assessments for assigned junior personnel. Desirable
Functional Skills Ability to quickly build rapport with clients,
associates, and senior management. Total Experience Required 7+ Preferred
sourcing option Any Salary Market Work Location Deerfield Duration 6
Months + No. of positions 1 Assignment Start Date 2 weeks Comments Good
Team player, Excellent Analytical Skills, Ability to work under pressure,
Good communication skills, Solves problem independently, Does continual
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.