Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srikanth@ <srika...@logisofttechinc.com>logisofttechinc.com
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 6 Months
Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the
position and provides best practicing sharing within work group.
The position of Software Development Engineer will be located in Austin,
Texas and may include up to 25% travel.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Working with a team lead to utilize technical specifications; provide
product enhancements; and new product development to an existing suite of
• Debugging and analyzing code
• Create new code to support business functional requirements and rules
• Communicate effectively within the team to ensure current organization
standards and procedures are met
• Working with team members to ensure a high quality end product
• Manage all aspects of the software development lifecycle and workflow,
estimation and target date planning, work plan development and monitoring,
stakeholder communication, quality assurance, development
methods/techniques, testing methods/techniques and implementation planning
• Maintain existing Java based applications; Coordinate production support
activities of the team, with focus on timely and accurate resolution of
• Enhance applications to meet customer requirements
• Research and correct problems identified during testing
• Assist in producing technical documentation
• Perform as liaison to end users as needed
• 5+ years of experience designing and coding solutions with an emphasis on
Java/J2EE (EJB, Servlet, JSP).
• 3+ years of experience working with major database systems, such as SQL
Server, Oracle or DB2
• 1+ years of experience working with Struts framework (SOAP, XML, XSD,
RESTful Webservice, and JMS a plus)
• High School graduate or GED
• An understanding of object oriented programming and design principles
within the Java technology stack
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required
• Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in Information Technology, Computer
Science, Engineering, or related field
• SQL and Unix experience (Oracle, DB2 and MySQL experience a plus)
• Experience with Spring, Hibernate/MyBatis a plus
• WebSphere or WebLogic experience (IBM Rational Application Developer
(RAD) version 6.x or 7.x is a plus);
• Practical experience with SVN, branching, merging.
• Experience working with security protocols for secure transmission of
sensitive data. Additional experience with specifications such as PCI
compliance is desired, but not required
• Commitment to continuing professional development
• Relative certification is desired, but not required
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects, and shift rapidly
• Ability to take initiative and work independently and also as a team
member in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively within a team environment
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.