*Hi,*
*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net

*

*ETL Developer*

*NY, NY*

*Long term*

*Rate-- C2C $45/hr*

*Interview-- Telephone then **In Person*

*
*

*MANDATORY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:*

   -     At least 4 years of overall development experience
   -   Must have 3+ years of ETL experience and Business Intelligence
   experience.
   -  Must have Informatica PowerCenter development experience
   -      Must have Informatica B2B Data Transformation development
   experience
   -  Ability to Design, Develop and Deploy the ETL processes and
   performance tune ETL        programs/scripts
   -    Strong knowledge of XML, XML Schema, XSD, XSLT/XPath and BI and
   Data Warehousing concepts
   -    Strong experience in Oracle, PL/SQL
   -      Unix shell scripting
   -       Must be able to see tasks through to completion without
   significant guidance.
   - Must be able to provide documentation on their work.

*
*

*DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:*

   - A Bachelors or Masters degree in MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent
   experience is desired;
   -   Knowledge of Java/J2EE is a plus
   -   Knowledge of Jasper Reports, OBIEE
   -   Experienced with formal SDLCs and business analysis methodologies;
   Working knowledge of business analysis documentation standards;

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh** *

*IT Recruiter*

*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  *
*Direct:**732-835-0098**  GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosy*