*Las Vegas, NV*
*42/hr on C2C*
Sr. .NET Developers to work on CORE/Population Management and star Ratings
initiatives to be completed by year end.
· Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis
and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of
· Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities
· Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance
· Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new
hardware, or to improve its performance.
· Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures,
programming, and documentation.
· Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design
system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities,
performance requirements and interfaces.
· Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of
design within time and cost constraints.
*Required skills: *
· 5+ years C#.NET,
· 3+ years ASP.NET
· 3+ years MS SQL
· Must be well spoken, strong communicator, and a team player
*Nice to have: *
· Healthcare experience is a plus
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.