Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes That
fits the below job description.
Please reply at
*USC or Green Card ONLY*
*Required Skills*: • Able to create SDTM and ADaM data sets for ISS and ISE
• Involved in Programming and QC of SDTM and ADaM data set and QC of
Tables, Listings, Figures, Production or Validation • Create Tables,
Listings and Figures. • Publishing experience/knowledge in Data Guides,
and Define.XML • Specification Experience • Validation Process • ADaM
experience • ISS / ISE experience • Macros o Using standard o Development
macros • Communication • Project Lead experience • Client-facing experience
• Comfort working with remote team members, APACThe Clinical SAS
Programmer creates SAS programs in support of sponsor’s clinical trials
according to SOPs and guidelines.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 6 years SAS programming experience in the pharmaceutical,
biotechnology, and/or contract research organization industries.
• This programmer will create, document, validate, process, and maintain
statistical programs and macros that generate analysis datasets, tables and
graphics with high quality per agreed timelines.
• For the project lead position, the Clinical SAS Programmer will provide
direction and oversight to programmers in creating sponsor deliverables.
• Act as lead programmer to write SAS programs that produce analysis
datasets (ADaM) and analyses specified (ADaM) in the Statistical Analysis
• Act as quality control programmer to validate SAS programs that produce
analysis datasets and analyses specified in the Statistical Analysis Plan
• Assist the Manager of Clinical programming in overseeing the daily tasks
associated with clinical programming and subsequent analysis to ensure
sponsor deliverables are created per agreed timelines and to high quality
• Ensure SAS programs adhere to SOPs, guidelines, and specifications
• Ensure SAS program output matches the requirements of the Statistical
• Consult with managerial, statistical, data management, DIS, and medical
writing personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest
• Design and/or review database structure
• Create derived-analysis datasets
• Execute analyses specified in the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) or
Report and Analysis Plan (RAP) under the guidance of the project
• Take instructions and perform tasks as necessary as directed by reporting
• Ensure specifications and documentation are correct and complete
• Work with other team members to ensure outputs are correct and complete
• Organize, plan, and prioritize work to develop specific goals and plans
to prioritize, organize, and accomplish project objectives
• Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and
Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.
Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.