Please share the resumes for the following requirement.
*ROLE: Microsoft - .NET Developer *
*Location – Sacramento, CA*
*Duration – 6+ Months *
*Positions - 13*
ROLE: .Net Developer
RESPONSIBILITIES: The ASP.Net/C# programmer will be responsible for
developing/fixing, unit testing, troubleshooting various components of a
large web application.
• Troubleshoot and fix production defects
• Develop code for different layers of the application including
user interface, business and service layers and batch jobs
• Develop schema changes and stored procedures for SQL Server.
• Write/Update technical specifications
• At least 2 years of .Net experience using .Net Framework 4 or
• At least 3 years of experience in SQL programming using
Microsoft SQL Server
• At least 5 years of work experience with Microsoft .Net
Framework including ASP.NET and VB.NET
• Experience in OOP
• Experience with WCF web services and XML
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
Thanks and Best Regards,
Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,
7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321
*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com* <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com> , *
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at *rem...@sun-itsolutions.com* <rem...@sun-itsolutions.com> and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.