I am shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate
Please check the below position and forward your Consultant profiles to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
*Sr. EDI/SOA Developer***
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 3+ months
*Sr. EDI/SOA Developer*
Looking for a Sr. EDI/SOA Developer who can be part of a large team in a
dynamic and changing environment. Projects include a full lifecycle design,
development, strong J2EE implementation maintenance for mission critical
Position Description: The Sr. EDI/SOA Developer reports directly into the
Manager of Technical Development for the duration of the project. He will
collaborate with a team of senior developers, and solution architects in
defining the overall EDI/SOA solution and integration strategy for a brand
new program area. The solution requires information exchange and
implementation of distributed business processes with multiple external
organizations using best of breed EDI/SOA components (ESB, Business Rules,
Workflow, Messaging, etc.). The candidate will work with several partners
and sub-contractors to maintain one cohesive architecture and develop and
implement EDI/OA governance processes, design review process and
code/software auditing processes. The candidate will be responsible for the
design and implementation of a Service Oriented Architecture requiring
information exchange and distributed business processes with multiple
external organizations. The candidate should feel very comfortable
rationalizing architecture decisions in clear/objective manner for the
client and should have ability to work in a multi-vendor environment and
achieve broad consensus.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Provide expertise in the design, development and implementation
of EDI integrations and software solutions that meet the business
requirements of the organization
· Develop, test, and install electronic transaction interfaces with
customers, suppliers and 3rd party business partners. Interfaces include
all EDI transactions and XML messages.
· Partner with internal business sponsors to set priorities, report
status, identify and resolve issues to meet business requirements, time
lines and processing efficiencies
· Develop, test, and maintain EDI process flows, document maps and
· Work closely with multiple Oracle and SAP teams on EDI/SOA
· Assist in establishing processes for EDI/SOA activities within
· Work closely with internal and external customers, EDI partners,
and other IT personnel to identify process gaps and define potential
· Responsible for creating application architecture and design
documents in compliance with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
· Understand the current customer Technical Reference Architecture
and program business requirements. Work with team of developers to develop
a mission-critical, maintainable and achievable SOA based enterprise
· Collaborative leadership skills, strong communications and
team-building skills that optimize contributions from diverse,
highly-skilled professionals. Ability to consider various view points and
working with Technical manager to determine best solution.
· Architect with a balanced view of all key architectural quality
metrics such as performance, scalability, reliability, availability,
agility and interoperability. Develop pragmatic solution that balances
strategic and tactical concerns.
· Create innovative and efficient technical applications by
identifying products and/or technologies that need to be researched.
· Hands-on implementation of multiple JEE and SOA solution
components, design and development of frameworks for multiple teams.
· Design and implement a reusable architectural framework and
processes that enables various development teams to focus on creating
business logic and not spend time on plumbing.
· Provide technical guidance to all members of the SOA Center of
· Act as task leader for the implementation of the Oracle SOA
· Develop and implement SOA Governance plan
· Assure the SOA governance plan is followed.
A related degree is required plus 4+ years of experience architecting,
leading complicated integration and/or SOA based projects. In addition, you
should fulfill following requirements
· 5+ years of experience on B2B Integration with 2-3 years on
Gentran Integration Suite (GIS) or Sterling Integrator (SI), GPM, BPML,
trading partner configuration, map development and EDI standards
· 3+ years experience working with EDI systems design, development,
and analysis, including knowledge of trading partner/scheduling agreements
and configurations, mapping, connectivity (VAN, AS2, HTTP),ANSIX12 and XML
· Experience in GIS/SI patch installation and administration
· Experience in all B2B protocols and WebServices
· Strong knowledge of UNIX (Solaris, HPUX) and LINUX and shell
· Strong Knowledge of Enterprise Application and
· Experience in XPATH, XML, XSL, BPML, BPEL.
· Experience working with document transfer protocols:
Connect:Direct, Connect:Enterprise, FTP/FTPs, HTTP/HTTPs, SFTP, SMTP,SOAP,
SwiftNet, WebServices, AS1, AS2, AS3, etc.
· Experience configuring and managing IBM STERLING B2B INTEGRATOR
in a High Availability Configuration.
· Experience with Java / J2EE preferred.
· Experience working with Oracle, SQL Server, mySQL databases:
database sizing, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and query design.
· Experience with Oracle SOA design and implementation
· Familiarity with Oracle Service Oriented Architecture Suite
· Hands-on experience as solution architecture for large-scale
projects and communication skills to articulate, rationalize and document
· Deep understanding of the core JEE specifications and substantial
real world experience architecting large scale, highly scalable JEE based
multi-tiered solutions. Strong knowledge of design patterns and frameworks
like spring, Hibernate, Seam, MVC, etc.
· Solid Experience with “loosely-coupled” SOA architecture
components including Enterprise Service Bus, Service Registry and Service
Repository based architectures. Knowledge of service composition and
orchestrations using ESB, BPEL and workflow components
· Hands-on ability provisioning and integrating services using
Enterprise Service Bus using a middleware SOA Platform like JBoss SOA
Platform, Oracle SOA platform, etc. Ability to leverage ESB for service
composition, mediation, routing and other cross-cutting concerns
· Experience with Web Services, REST, WS-I compliance, WS-*
standards, WS-Security standards, XML Schema authorizing, XPath, XQuery.
Real world experience with messaging (JMS, MQ, Active MQ, etc.)
· Solid understanding of deployment and infrastructure architecture
principles and how to deploy SOA based architecture in a virtualized/cloud
environment and design for scalability, performance and availability.
· Experience with portal products like JBoss Enterprise Portal
Platform, Oracle Web Center or equivalent desirable. Ability to architect
flexible and extensible Web UI
· Experience with no-SQL, non-relational or Big Data type database
environments a huge plus.
· Strong experience with Oracle products such as WebLogic Server,
Oracle SOA Suite 11g including the development and design of Mediator,
Rules Engine and Proxy Services components.
· Strong troubleshooting and administrative skills using WebLogic
Server, Oracle SOA Suite 11g and Oracle Service Bus 11g in a highly
· Good Linux operating system skills
**Thanks & Regards*
IT Recruiter. **
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] **
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC**
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : 916-671-5686 || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> || *
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,* nationwide
*The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.