Job Title : *JAVA Weblogic ADF Consultant*
Project Duration : *5+ months *
Location : *Salem, OR*
Skill set :
· Assisting the current team with performance testing, bug fixing
and trouble shooting on the client portal.
* **Required skills*:
· Should have hands-on experience in N-tier Design/Development of
Portal Web Application using Java, J2EE, WebLogic, Oracle ADF, Oracle Web
· Should have hands-on experience in developing & testing of ADF
based User-Interface development, including integrating and publishing
contents using Oracle Content Management, Site Studio
· Should have hands-on experience in developing application using
ADF BC, ADF Faces Components, Task Flows
· Should have hands-on experience in developing portal application
using WebCenter portal framework (document service, navigation model, etc)
· Should have hands-on experience in integrating WebCenter Portal
application with WebCenter Content and Site studio
· Experienced in Software Development and Business Modeling of Web
Applications on UNIX and Windows.
· Good knowledge in Object - Oriented Design/Analysis, UML modeling.
· Have excellent communication skills, work ethics and the ability
to work well in a team or individual environment.
· Must have client facing skills, and the ability to both work
independently as well as within a team.
*ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:*
* *· Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Math/Engineering or
related field. Proven Experience on an Enterprise-level JEE Projects.
· Strong Analytical and communication skills. 3 years development
· 3 Years development experience with J2EE Application Server,
specifically WebLogic. 3 years development experience with Oracle Web
Center (OWC), Oracle ADF and Oracle Content Management.
· 3 years development experience in building web based applications
(Java, J2EE, XML, SOAP, WSDL) Understanding and experience in
Object-Oriented Design Principles.
· Understanding and experience with build tools like
maven/hudson/svn/ Experience with OWC Content Servers, including
configuration & migration of Contents.
· Experience with performance tuning of Oracle WebCenter Portal and
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.