*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email:

Job Title: Oracle EBS Financials Techno-Functional Consultant
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Duration : 12+ Months Contract

Provide Oracle EBS GL, AP, AR production support, design enhancements for
users, troubleshoot, design and fix issues for applications in when in
production. Should be able to configure the three modules and also do some
technical too.

Oracle EBS GL, AP, AR production support skills. Should have combination of
70% Functional / 30% Technical skills with ability to configure the
modules, design enhancements for users, trouble shoot and fix issues and do
a little technical too.

Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC