Please share resumes for the below requirement
*Title: .NET Developer - We have several new roles we need to position
candidates for. *
*Location: Austin TX – requires a technical test upon submittal*
*Duration: These are 6 months or greater in length. *
* Status: The preference is US Citizen or GC. If H1 must have exceptional
1) Resume submittal to me
2) *Candidate will receive a 20 minute technical test* – he must take the
test before we can interview them. The test will check their ability to
solve a problem, code with efficiency, and code with maintainability.
*Software Developer Sr. Advisor for Channel Portal Austin, TX*
Online Product Engineering organization is hiring a Software Development
Sr. Analyst to work as a member of their ecommerce initiatives on their
Channel Partner Port. This role will be responsible for delivering programs
in a dynamic, fast paced, scalable agile ecommerce environment and act as a
key developer in an SCRUM development team.
Ideal candidates will have extensive experience in Microsoft Sharepoint,
object-oriented programming and experience in large multi-national
corporations. Candidates will be familiar with Microsoft technologies, and
will have worked on very large web sites dealing with very high volumes.
Candidates should be excellent team players, yet capable of working
independently, and will be able to manage multiple projects at once.
- To be the a lead developer for Channel Partner Portal which ultilizes
Microsoft Sharepoint technology
- Develop high quality code in an agile environment utilizing TDD
- Be able to troubleshoot complex problems
- Evaluate new design proposals, investigate and recommend solutions and
process improvements that deliver services with high scalability and
- To not have too much fun as a member of the SCRUM development team
· BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
· Microsoft Sharepoint development experience
· 8+ years of related experience with at least 5+ years building web
portals and/or ecommerce applications using Microsoft technologies
*· Advanced skills .Net 4.0, C#, MVC, XML, LinkQ, WCF, WPF*
· Expert knowledge of object oriented programming
· Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design
· Works closely with the Enterprise Architects and the development
teams through all phases of the SDLC
· Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing
· Initiates major changes in architecture and software development
· Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system
integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
· Designing, coding, testing, documenting, and deploying global
applications based on system and user requirements
· Analyze and resolve performance issues in all environments
· Expert knowledge in analyzing, designing, and developing solutions
to highly complex problems
· Thorough knowledge of key business processes, requirements, and
critical success factors
· Ability to view problems objectively and develop creative solutions
to highly complex, time sensitive problems
· Knowledge of XSLT and Agile methodology
· Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*
7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321
*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.