*Please share the resumes for the following requirements.*
*We will be in need of H1B Copy for all candidates***
*Location: Houston TX (Locals Preferred)*
Positions - 2*
*Job Description: *
· .NET 4.0 Development (C#/ASP.NET)
*2.Qlikview Developer – Palo Alto (Locals Preferred)
Positions – 2*
*Job Description: *
· QlikView (Version 10 or above) development experience
· Design & Develop QlikView UI/Dashboards
· Strong knowledge and experience in RDBMS and SQL
· Excellent client interaction, analytical and problem solving
· Ability to work independently
· Very strong verbal and written communication skills are required
*3.BI/Data Warehouse Architect*
*Job Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 1 year contract*
*Required Skill set:*
As a BI/Data Warehouse Architect, you will act as the primary technical
architect for data warehousing projects to solve some of the toughest
challenges in business intelligence today. The successful candidate should
possess deep technical expertise in database design, ETL, reporting and
analytics and will have previous consulting experience utilizing a
structured delivery methodology.
A minimum of 10 years’ experience architecting large scale data warehouses
A minimum of 7 years of relevant consulting experience preferred or 15
years of corporate IT
Expert data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model
design - with both traditional 3 rd normal form as well as dimensional
modeling (star, snowflake), experience with Operation DataStores,
Enterprise Data Warehouses and Data Marts
Expert with pro's and con's of multiple warehouse architectures
Expert in Data Sourcing from multiple sources.
Expert RDBMS knowledge of Oracle (release 9i and 10g) including very large
Expert in load design strategies and optimization techniques
Implementation experience with ETL concepts and tools such as: Oracle
Warehouse Builder, Informatica, DataStage, and ab Initio
Implementation experience with one or more of the following BI/Enterprise
Reporting tools: Oracle Discoverer, Business Objects, Cognos, Brio, and
Possess strong communication and client management skills.
Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
Translate client user requirements into technical architecture vision and
Design and develop the architecture for all data warehousing components
(e.g. tool integration strategy; source system data ETL strategy, data
staging, movement and aggregation; information and analytics delivery; and
data quality strategy)
Design of the data warehouse data storage strategy/technique (ODS, EDW, DM,
ROLAP, MOLAP, etc.)
Design of data warehouse sub-system (e.g. QA/QC, ETL and Query metrics)
Oversight of tool evaluation and selection
Hardware recommendations, sizing and configuration
RDBMS installation, configuration and tuning
Oversight and/or coordination of system testing phase
Problem and issue resolution
Mentoring and developing junior staff
Participation in proposal development and client presentations.
*4.Sr Salesforce.com Developer*
*Job Location: 1 position in Palo Alto, CA*
*1 position in Houston, TX & Austin, TX (Both locations are open &
*Duration: Long term contract*
*Start Date: Immediate start*
· We are looking for an experienced Solution Lead / Designer to
implement Salesforce.com project spanning across Opportunity/Deal
Management, Lead Management, Account & Opportunity Planning with related
· The candidate will be responsible for configuring/customizing out
of the box solution to develop quick proof of concept effort during the
requirement analysis/design phase and later work as a team to develop the
· As a Designer/Developer, the candidate will be an expert in
Force.com web application development, salesforce.com integration and
extension, features, designing solutions, using Force.com API, APEX,
Visualforce and other tools that extend the product.
· The candidate must be able to lead a technical requirements
gathering session, write requirements and technical architecture documents
and manage the integration. Extensive Hands on experience is a MUST and
candidate must be able to demonstrate proficiency with the platform.
· The ideal candidate will work closely with Project Managers,
Solution Architects, Business System Analysts and Developers to take on the
technical deliverables for projects including technical architectures,
technical design, development, testing and deployment.
· Leading/Participating technical requirements gathering sessions
and writing technical requirements documents.
· Leading/Participating technical design sessions and writing
technical design documents.
· Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to
developers for technical issues.
· Qualifications Required:
· Minimum 10 years of experience as a team member of successful
software project implementations related to SAAS, CRM or ERP and minimum 3
to 5 years of experience in the capacity of a SFDC Designer/Developer.
· Ability to define and deliver configuration and customization on
Salesforce enterprise applications – Sales, Service and Marketing
· Completion of several salesforce.com integration and extension
projects in design and development.
· Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to
integrate business processes across disparate systems.
· Experience with CRM, ERP is a MUST
· Experience in Enterprise Integration tools, ETL and Web
· Hands-on experience in APEX, Visualforce is a MUST
· A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application
· Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes
· Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent presentation and communication skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of
cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
· Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and
take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
· Understand business process and help Solution Designer and
Technical CRP Lead to access complexity based on whether they are out of
box, configurable or custom solutions.
· Work with Solution Designer and Technical CRP Lead to identify
requirements satisfied by current development/vanilla Salesforce
· Identify data dependencies and platforms involved.
· Assess high level estimate for Functional Requirements.
· Share process flows with offshore delivery leads.
· Discuss solution options and development effort and approach with
· Validate understanding of user stories and requirements and
provide clarifying questions where necessary
· Demonstrate existing functionality and vanilla Salesforce
functionality to close out requirements that are already satisfied
· Configuration team to provide clarifying answers where necessary
· Development team to provide estimates based upon documented
· Configuration team to validate estimates and assumptions
· Development team to provide capacity numbers for design and build
· Work with Process Analyst to ensure user stories, requirements
and prioritization are reflected in SaasPMO toolkit
· Conduct calls to give offshore a walkthrough of the requirements.
· Provide answers to questions/clarification with offshore and work
with offshore to get accurate estimates on the requirements.
· Solution Configurator - Create high level designs
· Developers - Create process design options for advanced
configuration and customization
· Work with development team to develop draft technical design
outlining the SFDC components
· Provide clarifying questions and homework as necessary to the
team that must be completed or clarified in order to complete design
· Provide updates to estimates as necessary on designs that are
beyond the original scope estimates or change assumptions.
· Conduct calls to validate answers to requirement clarifications
· Provide updates on completion of build and package for
demonstration in CRPs
· Make updates as requested to build according to CRP feedback
· Document code, configuration and customization for migration
*5.Java Developer with Unix*
*Duration: Long Term Contract*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Location: Houston, TX*
*Role Description: *
Java/J2EE Developer is responsible for the design, construction, test and
implementation for IT applications.
Responsibilities encompass performing analysis, troubleshooting and
enhancing the existing application
· MUST HAVE STRONG Unix scripting experience
· Support and enhance existing java based web and Informatica
applications on Unix and Linux
· Prevent incidents from spreading across systems
· Reduce incidents by proactive problem analysis; minimize the
consequences of service interruptions; prevention of known errors being
introduced into the environment
· Demonstrate an outstanding depth and breadth of understanding of
the technical and operational challenges of managing the information
resources in support of business objectives
· Deliver In-depth troubleshooting skills for end-to-end
performance of Database environments; represent HP Database operations from
a technical perspective.
· Develop innovative team solutions to complex problems.
· Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
· Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to
create superior solutions
· Consults with team members and other organizations on complex
*We will be in need of H1B Copy for all candidates***
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*
7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321
*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.