PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT an...@arksolutionsinc.com

Hello,

Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *ColdFusion Developer *for one of our
clients *Houston,
TX*. Please go through the below requirement if your consultants  are open
for projects and if interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title:* ColdFusion Developer

*Location:* Houston, TX

*Duration:* 8+ Months

* *

*Req Details:*

*Must-haves*

1.       ColdFusion [The current version we use, is CF-8]

a.       5 years hands-on experience – developing and debugging CF Apps

b.      Fluent with CF Admin functionality/features

2.       SQL Server [The current version we use, is 2008]

a.       Data modeling experience

b.      Complex SQL Queries, Stored procedures and functions

3.       JQuery, Javascript and XML

*Nice-to-haves*

1.          .NET (experience with .NET Web and Windows services)

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-235 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 |
www.ARKsolutionsinc.com <http://www.arksolutionsinc.com/>