Please send me the best-fit profiles for the below position.
I can be reached via email: *mane...@sriveninfosys.net* or phone: *
*QA Tester *
*Position is through the end of the year for now, should get budget
approval through next year as well. *
*downtown Chicago,IL *
*Rate is $40/hr. *
*F2F Interview will be required.** *
*This position will support Test Automation activities for HCSC software
applications. It will create acceptable quality automated tests to
eliminate repeated manual testing and maintenance of regression test beds.
This position would also increase technical direction and skills of the
system testing team. *
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science with 4 years of testing and/or
programming experience OR 6 years of testing and/or programming experience.
- EXPERT level experience with Rational Robot test automation tool
- 3+ years in software development using any of the following
technologies/languages: VB Script; C/C++; Java; Python; Basic Script; Java
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows and UNIX.
- Database testing knowledge, especially Microsoft SQL Server and ORACLE.
- Ability to apply engineering approaches to solving problems and
ability to utilize research methods, problem solving and resolution skills.
- Clear and concise verbal, written and interpersonal communication
skills including the ability to work in teams.
- Analytical skills coupled with initiative and accountability.
- Testing experience with the following technologies desired: HTTP,
application servers, multi-tier client/server;
- Knowledge of Health Care systems.
- Using RATIONAL ROBOT , plan, create, maintain and review single user
- Administration of Automated Test Framework.
- Analyze output generated from automated tests
- Monitor testing tools’ backend systems performance metrics to ensure
- Work with testing team, senior testing engineers, and infrastructure
teams to implement testing products.
- Contribute to testing tool product evaluation and qualification on
leading-edge technology components.
- Provide technical support to help resolve customers' test tool
- Serve as a technical expert resolving critical and complex testing
- Provide technical direction and expertise to a group or department
regarding testing issues.
- Apply knowledge by providing significant contributions across multiple
projects and by acting in a leadership/mentoring capacity regarding testing
tools and services.
- Find solutions and initiate change proactively in the testing arena.
- Organize testing projects and guide the direction of multiple-person
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity,
Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email:** **mane...@sriveninfosys.net *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.