Please reply at

*Java/LifeRay Developer
12+ months contract
Start Date: ASAP*

*2+ years working as a developer on a Liferay-based Portal*
3+ years hands-on experience with Java
1+ years working on Web Services in an SOA / ESB environment
Experience with any of these is a plus:  GWT, Vaadin, YUI
B.S in a technical discipline
*Ability to work onsite in Brentwood TN*

*1.Work with Liferay and Java to develop Portlets and to integrate legacy
applications into the Portal via iFrames.
2.Develop needed backend integrations into our Enterprise Service Bus
3.Java-based Webservice development
4.Work with Javascript and other client-side technologies (YUI, GWT,
Vaadin) to create a world-class User Experience
5.Work with key stakeholders inside the company to collect business
requirements for subsequent portal releases.

Direct: 203-652-1444*125