Duration: 6months plus

* *

*Required Skills*-

Weblogic 12

Struts 1 & 2

Hibernate 3

JSP 2.0/Servlet 2.4

EJB 2.0

Spring Framework (Spring Core, ORM and Batch)

Spring Web services

SQL Server 2008 or above

JDK 1.6  rate:9/10

Ext-JS 3.x, 4.x

Drools 5

Maven 2 : rate:5/10

Eclipse rate::8/10

Subversion rate: 8/10

Rational Toolsets (Requisite Pro, Clear Case, Clear Quest, RationalDesign,
RAD, RSA, RSM) rate:7/10

Knowledge of Oracle Weblogic Server specifications required   rate:5/10

IBM Websphere is an added advantage. rate: 5/10

ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* | Phone:
*214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*