Do quick response at ank...@eruditionweb.com
Please review the below job details and let me know if you are comfortable,
Position : Microstrategy Developer
Location : Downtown Atlanta
Duration : 6-9 Months
**** URGENT NEED ****
Client is looking for a mid to sr. microstrategy developer who is
experienced enough to do some architecture/design but still hands-on as
they need to do the development work. having financial industry background
isn't as critical since they have a BA on the team along with DBA's.
The environment is Terradata on the backend, also MS SQL Server, and the
latest Microstrategy 9.3. Must have experience creating reports for a
mobile environment - Microstrategy has tools for this.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Architect, design and develop BI applications using Microstrategy
· Work closely with data warehouse and ETL teams on designing flexible and
scalable data models for ROLAP across all enterprise data assets
· Administer and support multiple project teams and user community,
including but not limited to server management, release management, license
management, and project configuration and management
· Develop and maintain the reporting solutions for the release and
deployment between enterprise environments - QA and production migrations
of MicroStrategy objects.
· Work closely with business users and other development teams in all
stages of the BI development lifecycle.
· Assist with user support and training and creation of ad hoc data
warehouse queries as needed.
· Lead performance tuning and stress testing initiatives.
· Participate and contribute to the BI strategy.
· Keep up to date on latest Bi directions/ trends; identify technologies
and methodologies that can add further value.
· Evangelize the value of business intelligence and data warehouse by
contributing to BI Competency Center efforts.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, or similar discipline and minimum 5 years of related work
· Minimum of 5 years experience in requirements gathering, data modeling,
MicroStrategy architect, report, dashboards development - Strong preference
will be given to a Microstrategy Certified Professional
· Experience in installing, configuring, and administering MicroStrategy
Intelligence Server, Web Server, and Mobile Server
· Experience in developing MicroStrategy reports, documents, dashboards,
and cubes using Report Services and OLAP Services
· Familiarity with data modeling and manipulation tools, such as ER Studio,
· Strong understanding of enterprise data warehousing concepts with
experience in relational or OLAP databases such as Teradata , Oracle,
Netezza, DB2, or SQL Server.
Strong SQL writing skills and understanding of relational and dimensional
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.