Please share the resumes for the following requirement.
Datastage Job Description
*ETL Consultant. Eden Prairie, MN*
Positions in this function are predominantly involved in supporting,
maintaining, enhancing and modifying existing software applications.
Primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting
and supporting all types of applications consistent with established
specifications and business requirements to deliver business value.
· Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the
· Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood
by a variety of audiences.
· Influences senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or
· Resource to senior leadership.
· Develops pioneering approaches to emerging issues.
Bring your talent to an industry leader with the information, technology,
and consulting expertise to help transform health and human services. No
matter what your role, you'll be empowered to ask more questions, develop
better solutions and help make the health care system greater than ever.
· Collaborate with technical teams to develop solutions that are
· Research, evaluate, identify alternative development approaches
• Preliminary understand of a variety of modeling and/or diagramming
techniques, with the ability to create process flow diagrams and understand
the entity relationship models
• Document technical designs to ensure clients’ needs are captured
• Extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) of data into the
enterprise data warehouse and data marts
• Troubleshoot Teradata/Oracle/SQL problems and provide timely
• Collaborating with the offshore coordinator to resolve development
gaps in DI and ensuring these decisions are documented.
• Develop ETL code meeting 100 percent of technical specifications
and business requirements according to the established designs.
• Proactive and diligent in identifying and communicating
development issues and recommending potential solutions.
• Conducts ETL unit tests and code reviews.
• Participates in system and integration test; identifies and
remedies solution defects.
• Creates other technical deliverable artifacts needed for project
• Help in knowledge transfer to the client and other technical teams.
· 2+ years experience working in a high volume ETL DataStage
· 2+ years experience in applications systems analysis and/or
programming and support.
· 2+ years experience with multiple file structures and programming
· 2+ years experience with high level technical phases of
applications systems analysis and programming activities
· Thorough understanding of technological infrastructure and how it
relates to projects is a plus
· 1+ years experience with SQL, Oracle, Teradata in Unix environment
· 1+ years experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and
· Experience with any SSH client is an asset.
· Experience with Shell Scripting and PERL scripting is an asset.
· Healthcare domain knowledge is a plus.
· Experience in converting specifications to programs and data
mapping in an ETL DataStage environment is a plus.
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*
7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321
*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.