*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net  /Direct:

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Sitecore
Architect* . Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position : Sitecore Architect
Duration : 2-3 months
Location : Towson, MD*
Skill and Role Summary:*
Solid Sitecore experience and the ability lead a team of developers
Main duties and responsibilities:*
Participate in strategy and design sessions with UE and client team and
ensure Sitecore expertise is leveraged for technical feasibility and

Later on in the project, lead a team of developers onshore and offshore to
deliver a technical solution for the client. Overall owner of solution
quality and delivery

Client facing skills, experience in user journeys preferred, leading the
technology track, solid Sitecore implementation experience, experience with
distributed teams, experience with designing sitecore to serve a multi
brand multi language experience

MUST HAVE experience -- *Sitecore, Team Lead, client communication*

Saroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs