Hope you are doing great.
*Title: Solutions Design Engineer*
*Duration: 12 months*
*Location: Philadelphia, PA *
*Number of Position: 2*
• College/University graduate or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years writing IT requirements experience in a complex
• Minimum 5 years working in IT with SDLC
• Proficiency in documenting Use Cases, Requirements, Activity
Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams in a technical environment
• Experience conducting JAD/RAD/AGILE /Waterfall scrum sessions
• Understanding of SOA and experience writing requirements in a SOA
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Advanced proficiency with use of Microsoft Office applications
including, Word, MS Project, Excel and Visio and other tools that
facilitate the requirements gathering and design phases of the SDLC
• Ability to work and deliver under the pressure of deadlines and
commitments to the customer
• Demonstrates professionalism in all areas of work
• Proficient at time management and meeting deadlines and flexible
with changing priorities
Thanks and Regards
1333 co-rporate drive , Suite 102, Irving, TX 75038
[image: cid:image002.gif@01CC0593.711F7480] 972-782-4446
Gtalk: harshit.13g...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.