Hope you are doing great.

Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any suitable
resume for this position at harsh...@hevar.com....

*Oracle DBA*

*Industry – oil , Gas& Energy ***

*Location – San Diego CA***

*Duration - 6-12 months***

*Interview Process -Skype***

Senior level experience in the design, administration, and support of SAP

Lead installations and upgrades of SAP systems partnering with the Basis
System Administrators. Optimize database performance, provide audit support
and manage all backups, system copies/refreshes, and recoveries. Provide
capacity planning.

*We are looking for a DBA with SAP experience, i.e. heavy database
experience and can be light on the SAP experience.***

Thanks and Regards

*Harshit Goel*

*Technical Recruiter*

 [image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC157E.7D9C7550]

Hevar Systems,Inc

1333 co-rporate drive , Suite 102, Irving, TX 75038

[image: cid:6CBF9879-54BD-48D5-B1E9-FEB10CFD9911]

Website:  www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      harshit.13g...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>