My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Peoplesoft Developer with Autosys

Location: Columbus, OH

Length: 6 Months+

•         AutoSys Development Experience

•         Technical requirements gathering or analyzing experience

•         Strong communication and collaboration skills

•         AutoSys R11 development experience

•         Unix or Linux shell scripting experience

•         PeopleSoft implementation experience (as related to AutoSys)

•         Technical leadership experience

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.