Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* Systems Engineer @ New York, NY. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Systems Engineer *

*Location : New York, NY *

*Duration : Long Term Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview *

* *

*Job Description: *

 Phone interview first - but an in person interview will be required.
Manager is open to candidates that would relocate - but they will need to
be present for an in person interview. Top requirements: 1. Unix
Administration experience - at least 3-5 years experience Candidate would
be interested in this position because they are exposed to a lot of
technologies - exposed to setting up a new space due to the data center
migration. Exposure to editorial, news, media infrastructure

 We are seeking to recruit a Systems Engineer to support the Editorial and
News infrastructure in the production, QA and development environment. The
System Engineers job responsibility is to identify and resolve software and
hardware issues on the servers and data deliver networks. Support Engineer
will interact with field engineers, application support teams and
communication technicians. The position will involve managing 100s of
servers with various critical applications.

 *Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities: *

Identify and resolve software and hardware issues on the News servers and
data delivery networks (LAN and WAN)

Interact with field engineers, application support teams and communication

Isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.

Analyze system performance data such as error logs, system logs, and other
diagnostic and fault isolation tools to identify problem issues, taking
corrective action as necessary

Perform scheduled system upgrades

Report design reliability and maintenance problems or " "bugs " " to design
engineering/software engineering teams

Accept ownership of issues until a solution is achieved

Work independently or part of a team on technically challenging projects to
design, implement and manage specialized support technologies and
activities aimed at improving service

Work in a 24/7 support environment

 Additional Information: (e.g. Shift Resource, % work that is development
vs. maintenance, etc.):

The majority of job responsibilities are focused on production support, but
there is some script development (20%). Job responsibilities will from time
to time require work during off hours and on the weekends.

 *Required Skills* (Must have), Necessary industry Experience & associated
number of years of experience:

 1. Solaris 8&10, Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions 3, 4 & 5 and SCO
versions 5.0.6 & 6 Administration and Troubleshooting

2. Experience in managing multiple hardware technologies like Client 1950,
2450 & 2550, Sun 6800, V440, x4150, Sun StorEdge arrays T3, T4 & 6130, HP
Proliant DL380, DL580 and IBM xSeries x260, x3800

3. Experience in installing packages and deploying patches. Background in
ITIL process is a key advantage

4. Experience in all standard Unix and Network protocols and Applications:

5. Working knowledge in Storage Area Networks and preferable on Network
Attached Storage

6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to
effectively communicate with all levels of management and team peers

7. Proven analytical and troubleshooting skills

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the