*Location : Austin, TX *

*Duration : 12 Months Contract *

* *

*Job Description: *

 -Need 10 years profiles.

 *Minimum Requirements: *

*Skills/Experience:5 years *

-Oracle Stored Procedures

-Ability to analyze, design, program, support and implement information

-Experience with Oracle and PL/SQL and expertise in SQL

-Experience in implementing and maintaining Stored Procedures

-Understanding of Oracle database concepts and techniques beyond those
necessary for application programming

-Database design and implementation

-Design and Create Indexes, Views, Functions, Triggers

-Write and Tune SQL queries

-Write PL/SQL Load Procedures

-Data Modeling

 *Education: *

Bachelors or Associate degree in IT discipline. 10+ years in software
development desired. Equivalent combination of education and experience
will be considered

 * Preferred Skills: *

-Crystal Reports

you are interested.**