Hope you are doing well, right now we have urgent requirements for  our
clients. Hereby I am sending the requirements for your perusal, please go
through it and let me know if you have any consultants available and please
send me there updated resume along with Contact information and rate.
your early response.

*Sr. Project Manager*
 * *
*12+ Months

*The candidate will be managing the Healthcare Exchange project, so
previous experience as a PM in healthcare is a must!.*

·         Develops and manages highly complex project plans and
budgets/financial data.
·          Manages conflicting priorities with other projects and matrixed
project team members.
·         Prioritizes and influences team members, senior leaders and
projects sponsor to drive results and successfully execute on plan.
Interfaces regularly with C Suite executives
·         Works with high level of autonomy to evaluate and solve difficult
problems that impact the overall success of the project, as well as that of
other organizational projects
·         Synthesizes disparate observations and data to create conclusions
and make recommendations to senior management.
·         Consults with clients and teammates to identify all facets of an
issue and generate a solution. Understands potential impacts to processes
and systems across organization and factors these into solutions. Excellent
conceptualization, analytical and logic skills.
·         Develops and communicates expectations and success measures with
team and partners
·         Monitors process, progress and results against success measures.
·         Communicates both orally and in written forms (formal and
informal), with all audiences within the organization and project team,
including senior leaders.
·         May have project specific management responsibilities for other
project managers and project support associates.
·         Mentors other project manager job family positions.
·         Special projects and other duties as assigned.
·         Demonstrated experience in IT resource management and forecasting
in a matrix model.
·         Operate successfully in a highly technical environment. Must have
the ability to quickly and effectively execute.

*Minimum Qualifications:*

·         Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
·         Minimum 5-7 years experience in project management or relevant
business experience.
·         Must have a strong working knowledge of the SDLC and how it
relates to the project lifecycle method
·         Successful demonstration of expert level skills and abilities as
outlined at the Sr. PM level will be considered for internal
progression/promotion even if the years of experience are not met.
·         Ability to operate a computer in a Windows environment utilizing
Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
·         Strong working knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft Project, and
·         Strong knowledge of Project planning/management; able to develop
and manage project plans; identify and secure needed resources; escalate
conflicting priorities with other projects and matrixed team members;
influence team members to successfully execute on plan; drive vendor
management process
·         Ability to seek input from stake holders prior to making
decisions; use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with
complex solutions which impact overall success of projects as well as other
·         Accountable for own work and the work of team(s) and the
successful execution of assigned projects and objectives
·         Ability to deliver needed messaging and decision-making with all
audiences, including senior leaders, and in all forms (e.g., written, oral,
developing and performing presentations)
·         Effectively handle ambiguity in all aspects of work, including
business direction and strategy. Includes the ability to synthesize
disparate observations and data to create conclusions and recommendations,
and lead project team through change with minimal impact on results
·         Proven history of fostering teamwork and collaboration across
multiple functional areas with competing priorities
·         Must have IT PPM tool experience in the PM role and have
accountability for ensuring adherence across the project team
·         Must be versed in multiple project management methods (e.g.
Waterfall, Agile, Lean)
·         Ability to be adaptive and successfully maneuver within complex
technology system organizations
·         Experience leading projects within and IT Project Management
·         Track record of consistently driving projects to completion and
taking accountability for work and results. Confronts tough issues and
·         Demonstrated ability to facilitate collaborative solutions to
complex multi-disciplinary problems, understanding potential impacts to
processes and related IT systems supporting the organization.

*Additional Qualifications Preferred:*

·         Master’s Degree
·         PMP Certification
·         Healthcare industry knowledge
·         Exposure to LEAN and/or Six Sigma
Sr. Product Manager*
 * *
*12+ Months*

The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for managing teams who are gathering
marketing requirements, writing operational specifications and managing the
product development life cycle. Specifically, the role will require end to
end managing of a product through its lifecycle from inception to
production launch and post production support.

Independent thinking and self-reliance/guidance is a must. Products in this
organization are typically large and span many internal organizations. The
ideal candidate would have experience managing large program level efforts
within the Telecom space.

Responsibilities include:
• Managing a new product from inception to launch
• Coordinating the work of external vendors and cross-functional teams
within the wireless telecommunications space.
• Stay updated on the feature and functionality set as provided by the
external vendors • Provide formalized reports to stakeholders
• Provide overall project management functions • Work with vendors and
teams after the launch to ensure successful production life.

• Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to organize and motivate large cross-functional teams
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Prior experience with data product development, wireless messaging
technologies, internet or software development preferred.
• 2-3 years experience with wireless data networks and/or services
• Must have proven success in developing and delivering presentations to
all levels of management, including experience with PowerPoint.
• Bachelor's degree in an approved field or 7 years of relevant industry

Best Regards

Avani Technology Solutions Inc.*
**Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise*

*SBA 8(A) Certified Firm*

722 Weiland Road, Suite 205
Rochester, NY 14626

Ph: 585- 643 -1763
Email: swapn...@avanitechsolutions.com <samee...@avanitechsolutions.com>

YM: swapna2956  Gtalk:swapna2956

| Oracle Platinum Partner | Microsoft Partner | PMI Global R.E.P.| E-Verify
| Certified MBE | Member ASA | SBA 8(A) Firm |

*lndia development center certified as:*

| ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 27001:2005 | NASSCOM Member |

Disclaimer:**** The information transmitted is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and contains material of
Avani Technology Solutions Inc. which maybe confidential or proprietary.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
and have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete it.
If you do not want to receive any further emails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line.****