Hello,

Please send me the best-fit profiles for the below position.****

I can be reached via email: *mane...@sriveninfosys.net* or phone: *
732-835-0098***

* *

*QA ā€“ MANUAL TESTERS (MUST HAVE MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATION KNOWLEDGE) ā€“ 14
POSITIONS*

*Start Date:11/11*

*Duration:6 ā€“ 12 MONTHS*

*Des Moines, IA.*

*Rate: 29/Hr on W2*

*Need only GCā€™s, EAD and Citizens**
*

*We have 14 immediate opportunities for your best talent.  Our client will
hire off a single 15 minute phone interview.  Once selected consultant will
be located in Des Moines, IA.*****

* *

*Project Description:*

CORE (COMMON OPPORTUNITY RESULTS & EXPERIENCE): THIS IS THE LARGEST, MOST
VISIBLE, TIER 1 PROJECT AT WELLS FARGO.  THE PURPOSE OF THIS PROJECT IS TO
CONSOLIDATE AND CONVERT ONTO ONE COMMON PLATFORM ABOUT 8 DIFFERENT LOAN
ORIGINATION SYSTEMS.  THIS SYSTEM IS WRITTEN IN JAVA & ORACLE.  THIS SYSTEM
IS ENTERPRISE WIDE CROSSING ALL LOB, 250 DEDICATED J2EE DEVELOPERS, 4.5
MILLION LINES OF CODE AND 34 ENVIRONMENTS, UTILIZING THE AGILE METHODOLOGY
WITH WEEKLY SPRINTS AND QUARTERLY RELEASES.****

* *

*Required Skills:*

   - 1+ YEARS QA MANUAL TESTING****
   - ANY MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATION KNOWLEDGE****
   - EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS (ANALYTICAL, PROBLEM
   SOLVER, SELF DIRECTED)****

* *

*Desired Skills:*

   - PRIOR QA LEAD, AUTOMATED TESTING OR WF EXP ALWAYS A PLUS
   - 100% MANAUL TESTING ON THE CORE APPLICATION

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh** ***

*IT Recruiter*

*email:** **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*

** **

**