*Please submit resumes to go...@r3tek.com*
Title: Jr. Java Developer with strong ESB
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Duration: 6+ months
The primary responsibilities are:
· Assist with implementing infrastructure around JBoss ESB
product. Includes error handling, recovery, internationalization and
surround features to make the solution highly effective for all Yellowbook
organizations to leverage.
· Integrate services and events to run on the JBoss ESB product.
Collaboratively work with other teams to wrap/extend services and events to
· Test and deploy ESB-aware services and events to various
· Assist with implementing services associated with our SSO Ping
· Responsible for communicating the status of tasks assigned to the
Manager of the project.
· Responsible for the creation and execution of the Unit Test cases
for each coding assignment.
· Responsible for solving technical problems for a project.
· Execute the software development activities contained within the
software development plan.
· Provide system level analysis, design and documentation as
requested by the Manager of Applications Development.
· Perform program maintenance as directed by the Manager of
The candidate should have the following experience:
o Four-year college degree or equivalent.
o One to two years experience with Java/J2EE development.
o Ability to communicate and work effectively with others.
o Ability to plan, organize, implement, identify problems and
resolutions, adjust, evaluate work performed by self in a complex and
dynamic work environment.
o One or more hands-on projects developing Web Services or JMS
o Experience with one or more ESB/SOA products including hands-on coding
and configuration management.
o Experience with SSO implementations
o JBoss Rules (Drools) and Workflow Engine (JBPM) Experience.
o TDD/automated testing and continuous integration techniques.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*R3 Technology Inc.,*
*6 Kilmer Road, Suite K*
*Edison, New Jersey 08817*
*Direct : 732-429-1833*
*Fax : 7325684786*
*Note*: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
go...@r3tek.com <sandee...@r3tek.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses
to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.