Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *Oracle DBA *for one of our clients *Atlanta,
GA*. Please go through the below requirement if your consultants  are open
for projects and if interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title:* Oracle DBA

*Location:* Atlanta, GA

*Duration:* 12+ Months

* *

*Req Details:*

*DBA Profile: *

• Overall 4-6 years of experience in Oracle Database Administration in a
EDW environment; experience with Cognos desirable

• 2+ years of experience in working on Oracle 11i version and SQL Server

• 5+ years of solid experience in PL/SQL jobs

• Experience in managing and maintaining large-scale Oracle Databases

• Experience in migrating large amount of data between databases

• Experience in Oracle database Backup & Recovery issues

• Experience in troubleshooting database performance issues

• Understanding of cluster configuration & load balancing configuration

• Good written and verbal communications skills

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-235 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 | <>